Oxy Blast Products like Oxy Blast®, Oxy Blast Plus™, Oxy Natural™, OxyPal™ and Essential™ Hydrogen Peroxide are all hazardous materials and must be handled with care.
All new customer orders come with chemical splash goggles and rubber gloves. Please use them when handling hydrogen peroxide product.
Safety & Storage Procedures For Oxy Blast Products
Accidents can occur with 7%, 34% or 50% Oxy Blast Products when safety precautions are not taken or directions are not followed. For this reason, we must stress some safety and storage tips below. Read them carefully and review the proper way to handle peroxide products to ensure safety first.
1) Keep Oxy Blast Products out of the reach of children.
2) Never transfer Oxy Blast into an unlabeled or improperly labeled container.
3) If Oxy Blast is accidentally spilled on the skin, flush the area immediately with water for 10 minutes then call your local physician for additional assistance.
4) If Oxy Blast is accidentally ingested, drink large amounts of water to dilute it. Stay upright and contact your doctor. It could be toxic or fatal if swallowed.
5) For spillage of Oxy Blast, dilute generously with water. Do not return the spilled material to the original container. Report spills in compliance with federal, state, or local regulations.
6) Wear chemical rubber gloves and chemical splash goggles when handling Oxy Blast.
7) Rinse out the empty jugs, drums or totes immediately after emptying the container. Dispose of containers according to federal, state and local regulations.
8) Oxy Blast should be stored in a relatively cool, dark place and make sure its contents are labeled properly. Do not store on or near any organic matter such as wood, straw or carpet. Spontaneous combustion could take place if any Oxy Blast were to leak out of the drum on to theses materials. Storage on wooden shipping pallets is not recommended. As you plan for cold storage in the winter, remember 34% Oxy Blast will not freeze until it reaches -25 °F. 50% Oxy Blast will not freeze until -62 °F.
Oxy Blast System Guarantee
Essential Water Solutions, Inc., in cooperation with the distributor and/or dealer involved in your sale, offers the following guarantee on our Oxy Blast system after a minimum period of 6 months, if you do not see measurable results*:
1) We will refund you 100% of the pump or pumping system cost, provided you purchased it through the dealers or distributors of Essential Water Solutions, Inc.
2) We will refund you 100% of any unused Oxy Blast, whether the original container it came in is full or not.
3) We will refund to you 50% of any Oxy Blast that has been used during treatment of water as suggested.
Conditions of the Guarantee:
1) A current water report must be offered to us for evaluation before treatment to make an accurate recommendation of how best to treat your water issues. We can offer special pricing for testing through Midwest Labs in Omaha, NE if you mention our name. Other labs are acceptable providing we get the basic information we need. (A distributor or dealer can cover those criterion with you)
2) You must fill out the “Expectation & Protocol Sheet” and follow the protocol for both the Oxy Blast and any Oxy Blast companion product recommended. Oxy Blast will clean the water within a very short period of time, however health benefits have taken anywhere from one week to six months depending on many factors.
3) You must inform your dealer or distributor right away if there are problems occurring during your six-month period or if the treatment is not making progress towards your intended goals so we can have our support specialists offer advice on how to revise the protocol.
4) The pump or pumping system must be in good condition, as determined by Essential Water Solutions, Inc. at the end of the six months.
5) The costs of installation, the costs of any other items needed to complete the installation, and freight costs are non-refundable and not included in this guarantee.
6) If environmental or practical issues are determined by Essential Water Solutions Inc. or affiliates to be inhibiting the highest potential success of the Oxy Blast treatment, all determined issues must be remedied immediately or the guarantee is null and void.
* Measurable results include:
– Clearing certain undesired water conditions (such as high sulfur, manganese or iron bacteria)
– Cleaning the waterlines, drinking fountains, stock tanks, nipple drinkers and well pumps
– Helping the health of the animal, thus improving their production for any of the following:
– Meat-type animals through:
Improved water consumption
Better daily gains
Better feed efficiency
Better conception rates
Lower drug or antibiotic use
– Dairy animals through:
Higher milk yields
Lower somatic cell counts
Less incidences of mastitis
Better conception rates
Improved water consumption
No claims are being made or implied from the benefits listed on this website. All statements of product performance are observations made by clients, producers, nutritionists, or other specialists. The FDA has not evaluated statements presented on this site. Oxy Blast Products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Results may vary with application.
Site Terms and Conditions of Use
1. User’s Acknowledgment and Acceptance of Terms
2. Description of Services
We make various services available on this site including, but not limited to, information about OxyBlast, OxyBlast Plus, OxyPal and affiliated products of Essential Water Solutions Inc. and their affiliates, and other like services. You are responsible for providing, at your own expense, all equipment necessary to use the services, including a computer, modem, and Internet access (including payment of all fees associated with such access).
3. Conduct on Site
Your use of the site is subject to all applicable laws and regulations, and you are solely responsible for the substance of your communications through the site. By posting information in or otherwise using any communications service, chat room, message board, newsgroup, software library, or other interactive service that may be available to you on or through this site, you agree that you will not upload, share, post, or otherwise distribute or facilitate distribution of any content — including text, communications, software, images, sounds, data, or other information — that:
a. is unlawful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, libelous, deceptive, fraudulent, invasive of another’s privacy, tortious, contains explicit or graphic descriptions or accounts of sexual acts (including but not limited to sexual language of a violent or threatening nature directed at another individual or group of individuals), or otherwise violates our rules or policies;
b. victimizes, harasses, degrades, or intimidates an individual or group of individuals on the basis of religion, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, age, or disability;
c. infringes on any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, right of publicity, or other proprietary right of any party;
d. constitutes unauthorized or unsolicited advertising, junk or bulk email (also known as “spamming”), chain letters, any other form of unauthorized solicitation, or any form of lottery or gambling;
e. contains software viruses or any other computer code, files, or programs that are designed or intended to disrupt, damage, or limit the functioning of any software, hardware, or telecommunications equipment or to damage or obtain unauthorized access to any data or other information of any third party; or
f. impersonates any person or entity, including any of our employees or representatives.
In addition, you may not use your account to breach security of another account or attempt to gain unauthorized access to another network or server. Not all areas of the site may be available to you or other authorized users of the site. You shall not interfere with anyone else’s use and enjoyment of the site or other similar services. Users who violate systems or network security may incur criminal or civil liability.
You agree that we may at any time, and at our sole discretion, terminate your membership, account, or other affiliation with our site without prior notice to you for violating any of the above provisions. In addition, you acknowledge that we will cooperate fully with investigations of violations of systems or network security at other sites, including cooperating with law enforcement authorities in investigating suspected criminal violations.
4. Third Party Sites and Information
This site may link you to other sites on the Internet or otherwise include references to information, documents, software, materials and/or services provided by other parties. These sites may contain information or material that some people may find inappropriate or offensive. These other sites and parties are not under our control, and you acknowledge that we are not responsible for the accuracy, copyright compliance, legality, decency, or any other aspect of the content of such sites, nor are we responsible for errors or omissions in any references to other parties or their products and services. The inclusion of such a link or reference is provided merely as a convenience and does not imply endorsement of, or association with, the site or party by us, or any warranty of any kind, either express or implied.
5. Intellectual Property Information
Copyright © April 1, 2012 Essential Water Solutions Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Neither we or our Affiliates warrant or represent that your use of materials displayed on, or obtained through, this site will not infringe the rights of third parties. See “User’s Materials” below for a description of the procedures to be followed in the event that any party believes that content posted on this site infringes on any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, right of publicity, or other proprietary right of any party.
The following are registered trademarks, trademarks or service marks of Essential Water Solutions Inc. or its Affiliates: Essential Water Solutions, Oxy Blast, Oxy Blast Plus, OxyPal, Essential Hydrogen Peroxide, CSP, PC-7,EWS Electrolytes, W.A.S., Grolyte. All custom graphics, icons, logos and service names are registered trademarks, trademarks or service marks of Essential Water Solutions Inc. or its Affiliates. All other trademarks or service marks are property of their respective owners. Nothing contained on this Web Site should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any trademark, service mark, logo, and/or the name of Essential Water Solutions Inc. or its Affiliates without the written permission of Essential Water Solutions Inc. Your misuse of the Trademarks displayed on this Web Site, or any other content on this Web Site, except as provided herein, is strictly prohibited.
6. Unauthorized Use of Materials
Please do not submit confidential or proprietary information to us unless we have mutually agreed in writing otherwise. We are also unable to accept your unsolicited ideas or proposals, so please do not submit them to us in any circumstance.
We respect the intellectual property of others, and we ask you to do the same. If you or any user of this site believes its copyright, trademark or other property rights have been infringed by a posting on this site, you or the user should send notification to our Designated Agent (as identified below) immediately. To be effective, the notification must include:
1. Identify in sufficient detail the copyrighted work that you believe has been infringed upon or other information sufficient to specify the copyrighted work being infringed).
2. Identify the material that you claim is infringing the copyrighted work listed in item #1 above.
3. Provide information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact you (email address is preferred).
4. Provide information, if possible, sufficient to permit us to notify the owner/administrator of the allegedly infringing webpage or other content (email address is preferred).
5. Include the following statement: “I have a good faith belief that use of the copyrighted materials described above as allegedly infringing is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.”
6. Include the following statement: “I swear, under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notification is accurate and that I am the copyright owner or am authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.”
7. Sign the paper.
8. Send the written communication to the following address:
Designated Agent for Claimed Infringement:
Contact: Gina Navratil
Address: 327 Hillcrest Drive, Story City, IA 50248
Phone: (515) 523-7010
You acknowledge and agree that upon receipt of a notice of a claim of copyright infringement, we may immediately remove the identified materials from our site without liability to you or any other party and that the claims of the complaining party and the party that originally posted the materials will be referred to the United States Copyright Office for adjudication as provided in the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.
7. Disclaimer of Warranties
ALL MATERIALS AND SERVICES ON THIS SITE ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR THE WARRANTY OF NON-INFRINGEMENT. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, WE MAKE NO WARRANTY THAT (A) THE SERVICES AND MATERIALS WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, (B) THE SERVICES AND MATERIALS WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, OR ERROR-FREE, (C) THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE SERVICES OR MATERIALS WILL BE EFFECTIVE, ACCURATE OR RELIABLE, OR (D) THE QUALITY OF ANY PRODUCTS, SERVICES, OR INFORMATION PURCHASED OR OBTAINED BY YOU FROM THE SITE FROM US OR OUR AFFILIATES WILL MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS OR BE FREE FROM MISTAKES, ERRORS OR DEFECTS.
THIS SITE COULD INCLUDE TECHNICAL OR OTHER MISTAKES, INACCURACIES OR TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS. WE MAY MAKE CHANGES TO THE MATERIALS AND SERVICES AT THIS SITE, INCLUDING THE PRICES AND DESCRIPTIONS OF ANY PRODUCTS LISTED HEREIN, AT ANY TIME WITHOUT NOTICE. THE MATERIALS OR SERVICES AT THIS SITE MAY BE OUT OF DATE, AND WE MAKE NO COMMITMENT TO UPDATE SUCH MATERIALS OR SERVICES.
THE USE OF THE SERVICES OR THE DOWNLOADING OR OTHER ACQUISITION OF ANY MATERIALS THROUGH THIS SITE IS DONE AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK AND WITH YOUR AGREEMENT THAT YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM SUCH ACTIVITIES.
The FDA has not evaluated statements presented on this site. All OxyBlast, OxyBlast Plus and related products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Results may vary with application.
Through your use of the site, you may have the opportunities to engage in commercial transactions with other users and vendors. You acknowledge that all transactions relating to any merchandise or services offered by any party, including, but not limited to the purchase terms, payment terms, warranties, guarantees, maintenance and delivery terms relating to such transactions, are agreed to solely between the seller or purchaser of such merchandize and services and you. WE MAKE NO WARRANTY REGARDING ANY TRANSACTIONS EXECUTED THROUGH, OR IN CONNECTION WITH THIS SITE, AND YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT SUCH TRANSACTIONS ARE CONDUCTED ENTIRELY AT YOUR OWN RISK. ANY WARRANTY THAT IS PROVIDED IN CONNECTION WITH ANY PRODUCTS, SERVICES, MATERIALS, OR INFORMATION AVAILABLE ON OR THROUGH THIS SITE FROM A THIRD PARTY IS PROVIDED SOLELY BY SUCH THIRD PARTY, AND NOT BY US OR ANY OTHER OF OUR AFFILIATES.
You understand and agree that temporary interruptions of the services available through this site may occur as normal events. You further understand and agree that we have no control over third party networks you may access in the course of the use of this site, and therefore, delays and disruption of other network transmissions are completely beyond our control.
You understand and agree that the services available on this site are provided “AS IS” and that we assume no responsibility for the timeliness, deletion, mis-delivery or failure to store any user communications or personalization settings.
SOME STATES OR JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES, SO SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
8. Limitation of Liability
IN NO EVENT SHALL WE OR OUR AFFILIATES BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, OR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THOSE RESULTING FROM LOSS OF USE, DATA OR PROFITS, WHETHER OR NOT WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, AND ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OF THIS SITE OR OF ANY WEB SITE REFERENCED OR LINKED TO FROM THIS SITE.
FURTHER, WE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE IN ANY WAY FOR THIRD PARTY GOODS AND SERVICES OFFERED THROUGH THIS SITE OR FOR ASSISTANCE IN CONDUCTING COMMERCIAL TRANSACTIONS THROUGH THIS SITE, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION THE PROCESSING OF ORDERS.
SOME JURISDICTIONS PROHIBIT THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
Upon a request by us, you agree to defend, indemnify, and hold us and our Affiliates harmless from all liabilities, claims, and expenses, including attorney’s fees, that arise from your use or misuse of this site. We reserve the right, at our own expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you, in which event you will cooperate with us in asserting any available defenses.
10. Security and Password
You are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and account and for any and all statements made and acts or omissions that occur through the use of your password and account. Therefore, you must take steps to ensure that others do not gain access to your password and account. Our personnel will never ask you for your password. You may not transfer or share your account with anyone, and we reserve the right to immediately terminate your account if you do transfer or share your account.
11. Participation in Promotions
From time to time, this site may include advertisements offered by third parties. You may enter into correspondence with or participate in promotions of the advertisers showing their products on this site. Any such correspondence or promotions, including the delivery of and the payment for goods and services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such correspondence or promotions, are solely between you and the advertiser. We assume no liability, obligation or responsibility for any part of any such correspondence or promotion.
12. E-mail, Messaging, Blogging, and Chat Services
We may make email, messaging, blogging, or chat services (collectively, “Communications”) available to users of our site, either directly or through a third-party provider. We make available separate supplemental agreements characterizing the relationship between you and us that, except where expressly noted or contradictory, includes these Terms.
We may employ automated monitoring devices or techniques to protect our users from mass unsolicited communications (also known as “spam”) and/or other types of electronic communications that we deem inconsistent with our business purposes. However, such devices or techniques are not perfect, and we will not be responsible for any legitimate communication that is blocked, or for any unsolicited communication that is not blocked.
Mailboxes may have a limited storage capacity. If you exceed the maximum permitted storage space, we may employ automated devices that delete or block email messages that exceed the limit. We will not be responsible for such deleted or blocked messages.
13. International Use
Although this site may be accessible worldwide, we make no representation that materials on this site are appropriate or available for use in locations outside the United States, and accessing them from territories where their contents are illegal is prohibited. Those who choose to access this site from other locations do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws. Any offer for any product, service, and/or information made in connection with this site is void where prohibited.
14. Termination of Use
Upon termination or suspension, regardless of the reasons therefore, your right to use the services available on this site immediately ceases, and you acknowledge and agree that we may immediately deactivate or delete your account and all related information and files in your account and/or bar any further access to such files or this site. We shall not be liable to you or any third party for any claims or damages arising out of any termination or suspension or any other actions taken by us in connection with such termination or suspension.
15. Governing Law
This site (excluding any linked sites) is controlled by us from our offices within the Iowa, United States of America. It can be accessed from all 50 states, as well as from other countries around the world. As each of these places has laws that may differ from those of Iowa, by accessing this site both of us agree that the statutes and laws of the State of Iowa, without regard to the conflicts of laws principles thereof and the United Nations Convention on the International Sales of Goods, will apply to all matters relating to the use of this site and the purchase of products and services available through this site. Each of us agrees and hereby submits to the exclusive personal jurisdiction and venue any court of competent jurisdiction within the State of Iowa with respect to such matters.
All notices to a party shall be in writing and shall be made either via email or conventional mail. Notices to us must be sent to the attention of Customer Service at firstname.lastname@example.org, if by email, or at Essential Water Solutions Inc. 327 Hillcrest Drive, Story City, IA 50248 USA if by conventional mail. We may broadcast notices or messages through the site to inform you of changes to the site or other matters of importance, and such broadcasts shall constitute notice to you at the time of sending.
17. Entire Agreement
You agree not to sell, resell, reproduce, duplicate, copy or use for any commercial purposes any portion of this site, or use of or access to this site without express written consent of Essential Water Solutions Inc.
In addition to any excuse provided by applicable law, we shall be excused from liability for non-delivery or delay in delivery of products and services available through our site arising from any event beyond our reasonable control, whether or not foreseeable by either party, including but not limited to, labor disturbance, war, fire, accident, adverse weather, inability to secure transportation, governmental act or regulation, and other causes or events beyond our reasonable control, whether or not similar to those which are enumerated above.
19. Contact Information